The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Manufacturer's DescriptionRicky Ponting International Cricket 2007 will expand the series' trademark fluid, dynamic gameplay mechanics to deliver a thoroughly entertaining and competitive game that captures all the tension, skill and intensity of world-class international cricket. The Ricky Ponting game engine has been brought into Codemasters Studios to benefit from a full internal development programme.
Thanks to the official ICC Cricket World Cup 2007 content, Ricky Ponting International Cricket 2007 will feature licensed players, including world cricket stars Andrew Flintoff, Brian Lara, Mahendra Dhoni, Muttiah Muralitharan and of course, Ricky Ponting himself.
In addition to players, the game will lead with a dedicated ICC Cricket World Cup 2007 mode featuring all the official teams, stadia, kits and equipment of the tournament. Further modes include a fully licensed ICC Champions' Trophy competition and exhibition matches including One Day Games, Test Matches and exciting 20-over run fests. When you want to get competitive for real, Ricky Ponting International Cricket 2007 will deliver with online competitive play on PC (LAN and online) and Xbox Live.
Ricky Ponting International Cricket 2007 will add extra depth to the series' complete batting, bowling and fielding experience whilst retaining its trademark accessible playability. The acclaimed batting play will see the introduction of subtle edges, sweepshots and the ability to use your feet to dance down wicket and smash the ball over the boundary for six.
Bowling will see a much improved set of delivery types, thanks to changes in the way the ball swings in the air and reacts off the pitch, showcasing Shane Warne's huge variation of spinning deliveries and Steve Harmison's raw pace and even reverse swing as the ball degrades. In Fielding, there's a new reflex-testing slip catch system and players can now be run out at both ends and be stumped by alert wicket keepers.
A striking advancement is the photo-realistic visuals that are being created for the title. Hundreds of real player likenesses are being modelled in high detail, complete with animated facial expressions to capture the intensity and emotion of international cricket. Stadia, including all eight official World Cup venues, are also being created with a new level of textured detail and will make use of proprietary shader technology for realistic, subtle and changing lighting effects, such as time of day and weather.
* The best cricket game gets better in 2007. Fully endorse by Australian Captian Ricky Ponting.
* Featuring the official ICC World Cup 2007 license.
* Featuring the official Cricket Champions Trophy 2006 license
* Improved graphic engine with more player detail and stadium detail
* Fielding - More intelligent AI Fielding, advance player interaction in fielding
* Sweepshots added to shot selection
* Wicket movement - move up and down or left and right on the crease. Dance up the wicket to play at short balls.
* Edges - subtle edge shots have been added, mind the slips!
* Ball physics - ball wear, spin, and pitch will affect the movement of ball physics.
* Pitch and weather - the weather will affect the condition of the pitch with realistic consequences on ball and batting economy
* Tutorial mode and Cricket Glossary
* Full online play with online tournaments
* Can skip over innings with CPU batting opponents
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||P/O Xbox 360 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.0100|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question