Get a double-dose of Ratchet & Clank in this budget-priced twin pack, featuring Tools of Destruction and A Crack in Time!
Ratchet & Clank - Tools of Destruction
Big Problems Need Big Heroes With Even Bigger Guns!
After saving countless planets from dreadful doom and earning intergalactic mega-celebrity status in the process, Ratchet and Clank have taken some well-deserved R&R again. Yet, Ratchet remains restless. An orphan of the universe, he has never known anything of his past, his family, or his Lombax origins. And no one, not even Clank, can fill that void.
Unfortunately for Ratchet, someone else is equally interested in Ratchet's origins: Emperor Percival Tachyon. In his thirst for revenge, the vile tyrant of an ancient race of foul insect-like monsters called Cragmites has festered an age-old grudge and is bent on wiping the last-known Lombax off the universe. As Tachyon's forces ambush Ratchet and Clank in their home galaxy, our heroes realize they need to escape quickly to prevent its destruction. In a move of desperate irony, Ratchet and Clank steal Tachyon's imperial warship and embark upon an adventure bigger than any they've experienced- one that will not only unravel the mystery of the Lombaxes, but also test the very limits of their friendship.
Ratchet & Clank - A Crack in Time
Has Time Run Out For Ratchet & Clank?
Concluding the events set into motion by Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time will at long last answer some of the franchise fans' largest questions.
After discovering that Clank's disappearance was engineered by Dr. Nefarious, Ratchet races to rescue his best friend. Unfortunately, he discovers that Clank's capture is just the beginning of Nefarious's latest diabolical plot. In this follow-up to the best-selling series, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time puts players into the role of both Ratchet and Clank as they attempt to reunite and save the universe. Along the way, both will finally uncover the hidden truth behind their origins, and discover their ultimate destinies. As the duo come closer to reuniting, they'll have to ask themselves the biggest question of all: Do Ratchet and Clank's destinies lie with each other? Or is it finally time for the universe's greatest duo to separate for good?
- Insomniac Games has overhauled its proprietary PS3 engine technology to create the most visceral Ratchet & Clank universe yet, overflowing with exotic creatures and flying vehicles.
- Experience many more objects on screen and in more intricate detail than what was possible on PlayStation?2 Ratchet & Clank games.
- The PS3 system's superior power enables Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction to bring vivid worlds to life with increased draw distances, enhanced lighting and shadowing, and more fluid and exaggerated animations.
- Discover an all-new galaxy spanning vast worlds such as a majestic cloud city and a space-age amusement park.
- Encounter an entirely new cast of expressive characters (and some old favourites) as well as the introduction of a variety of new alien races and life forms.
- Experience a more emotive Ratchet with nearly as many animation joints in his face (90) as PS2 Ratchet had in his entire body (112). This joint density applies to many of the characters featured in Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, enabling more detailed, personable and expressive characters.
- Clank returns as a playable character, and Ratchet will have new enhanced abilities.
- Fire a fully stocked arsenal of all-new weapons such as the Plasma Beasts and Tornado Launcher, which uses the SIXAXIS controller to direct tornadoes, which suck up enemies and whip them around with debris.
- Use the SIXAXIS controller to manoeuvre, destroy enemies and solve puzzles.
- Powered by Insomniac Games fourth-generation PlayStation 3 technology, A Crack in Time will continue to bring the experience of playing your own CG-animated movie to the PS3. Players will use new gadgets such as Ratchet's Hoverboots to explore levels and can take off in Ratchet's ship to discover nearby moons and planets. Clank will use new abilities to manipulate time to try and stop Dr. Nefarious.
- An original new adventure and story that answers many of fans' most-asked questions and wraps up the story arc that started in Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction and Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest For Booty.
- Non-linear levels with plenty of hidden areas to explore, and new gadgets like the Hoverboots that let Ratchet soar to new heights.
- All-new Clank gameplay and special "Time" abilities that bring new meaning to "past selves".
- The series' renowned arsenal gets even larger with brand new weapons, as well as weapons that players can customize with various modifications.
- New space gameplay that gives players the opportunity to engage in space battles, explore the surrounding star system, and discover hidden items and collectables.
|Product Type||P/O PS3 Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.01 Kg|