Manufacturer's DescriptionOn October 17, 1949, Frederic Chopin, one of the most influential composers for the piano, succumbed to sickness and died at the young age of 39. Three hours prior to that, in the world according to this RPG, Chopin saw a dream of a fairy-tale land populated by people with incurable diseases but also magical powers.
Eternal Sonata takes place in this dream world. Chopin comes into contact with Polka, a young girl who resides with her mother in the village of Tenuto. Polka is near her death, and Chopin, Polka, and her young friend Allegretto as they look for some way to make use of Polka's great powers to help save her. It's a whimsical fantasy, but this RPG designed by developer tri-Crescendo also a complex and combo-based battle system of swords and magic weaponry. In keeping with inspiration, music and story play a big part in Eternal Sonata. Performing the piano numbers that Chopin left to the world is Russian pianist Stanislav Bunin, with musical composition by noted game composer Motoi Sakuraba.
Originally released for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, Eternal Sonata arrives on the Playstation 3 system with a wide selection of new game content, and new cut-scenes and features. The game's roster of playable characters expands with the addition of Serenade and Crescendo, and players can now customize the look of members of their party with a variety of new outfits. Players can also enjoy several all-new dungeons, and even experience different endings.
* Custom-Made for Next-Gen - Enjoy amazing, high-definition, anime style cel-shading and high quality textures shine to truly deliver an awesome next gen experience
* Innovative Battle System - Battle using a unique hybrid turn based/action RPG system that combines free-roam and turn-based action (up to three players during battle)
* Strategic Use of Light and Darkness - Adjust your battle strategy in the ongoing struggle between light and darkness. Beware of enemies lurking in the shadows, as their stats - attacks and potency - will change, as will their physical form. Lure them out into the light or destroy them there in the cloak of darkness. Also, change your special attacks depending on whether you are in the light...or in the dark
* Dramatic and Evolving Storyline - Experience a deeply moving story focusing on the enduring struggle between good and evil all while taking place in a dream during the final 3 hours of world-famous music composer Frederic Chopin's life
* Mesmerizing Music - Listen as world-renowned pianist Stanislav Bunin performs Chopin's original compositions, which are a key element in the environment and story of Eternal Sonata
* New PlayStation Features - Two favorite characters you meet in the journey - Crescendo and Serenade - are now playable characters with their own unique weapons and attacks, plus new events have been added, to help give players a deeper understanding of the storyline. The game will also feature new playable characters.
|Product Type||P/O PS3 Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.01 Kg|