The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Grip Tight & Hang On
MX vs. ATV Reflex marks the highly anticipated return of the best-selling off-road racing franchise and features the all-new Rhythm Racing 2.0 physics engine, Rider Reflex control system and real-time terrain deformation. The Rider Reflex control system provides unparalleled precision and fluidity by separating machine steering from body positioning, which allows the independently controlled rider to shift his weight, perform death-defying stunts and avoid potentially devastating wrecks. Unprecedented terrain deformation creates ever-changing courses as off-road vehicles carve lines and deep ruts that have a real-time impact on gameplay and remain persistent through the full length of each race.
- Rider Reflex - Battle for position with new independent rider and vehicle control Wreck avoidance system lets you wrestle your ride back from the verge of catastrophe if you can
- Terrain - Real Time deformation continuously changes the track beneath you with every lap Dig up the track and force the competition to carve a new race line New terrain engine provides unprecedented driving surface detail
- Stunts - Dual controls let you tear it up with death defying stunts and high flying freestyle action Intuitive gestures in the Reflex Tricks System lets you push the limits to pull off the most extreme stunts ever
- Vehicles - New event specific MX bikes ATVs super buggies and trucks Flaunt your latest battle scars as truck body panels shatter and break away
- MX vs ATV Reflex features the all-new Rhythm Racing 2.0 physics engine, Rider Reflex control system and real-time track deformation.
- Rider reflex is all about rhythm and control. Players can shift their body weight to react to the track.
- Rider Reflex also assists in avoiding collisions. The wreck-avoidance system flashes a green arrow on the screen that indicates the direction the player needs to move towards to recover from a potential spill.
- As players ride around the track, real-time tread marks appear that players will need to react to, to control their vehicle. The competition also carves up the track in which players will need to avoid or carve in deeper to push out of.
- There is an awesome Freestyle Mode that puts players up against the clock to pull off as many stunts as possible within the time limit. Players can Re-play and watch their tricks at the end of the allocated time. Dual controls lets players perform a heap of stunts and there's a Rider Trick System that relies on player's intuition when pulling of the tricks.
- Besides the MX's there are also MX lites, ATV sport trucks and sport buggies.
- There are seven play modes: Free Ride, Nationals, Supercross, Omnicross, Freestyle, Champion Sport Track and Way point.
- Competition points unlock new bikes/ uniforms and if players place in the top 3 they can unlock new tracks.
- Customise your bike, riding gear & even who your rider is - including Ricky Carmichael, James Stewart and Jeremy McGrath
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||P/O PS3 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.0100|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question