So... You Want To Be A Fighter?
UFC® Undisputed 2010 is the only mixed martial arts (MMA) videogame that delivers the action, intensity and prestige of the Ultimate Fighting Championship® (UFC). Step into the Octagon to experience the most advanced and commanding virtual MMA action with more than 100 of the best UFC fighters in the world. Experience intelligent and intuitive combat, increased fighter customization, robust career progression, challenging new gameplay modes and explosive online offerings.
UFC Undisputed 2010 embodies the ultimate essence and supremacy of a UFC fighter. Ready to be one?
On PlayStation 3 you'll get five exclusive events for Ultimate Fights, and three exclusive UFC legends. The fighters are UFC Hall of Fame fighters Royce Gracie and Dan Severn, as well as Jens Pulver... the only person in the world to beat BJ Penn in a lightweight bout. Along with the exclusive fighters you'll also get the five exclusive events on PlayStation 3, bringing the total up to 20 Ultimate fights. These are:
- UFN 18 - Carlos Condit vs. Martin Kampmann
- UFC 102 - Nate Marquardt vs. Demian Maia
- UFC 60 - Matt Hughes vs. Royce Gracie
- UFC 66 - Keith Jardine vs. Forrest Griffin
- UFC 68 - Martin Kampmann vs. Drew McFredries
- UFC Fighters & Personalities - Navigate an unparalleled roster of more than 100 prolific UFC fighters, each fully rendered to convey a photorealistic appearance. Prominent UFC personalities, including the commentary team of Joe Rogan and Mike Goldberg, veteran voice of the Octagon Bruce Buffer, Octagon Girls, referees, trainers and more return to showcase an authentic and memorable UFC videogame experience.
- Enhanced Combat - Step into the Octagon with improved combat. A new Sway System with full upper body and head movement allows for the dodging of attacks, while on the ground, a new Posture System delivers strong, fight-ending strikes from every position. Manage Octagon control with new strikes, submissions, transitions and cage positions, as well as experience added realism with the introduction of Southpaw stance.
- Fighter Customization - Enjoy customizable freedom with created fighters by combining move sets from numerous MMA disciplines. Choose from an array of moves from all available disciplines, including newly added Sambo, Karate and Greco-Roman Wrestling, to become a true mixed martial artist.
- Expansive Online Play - Encourage camaraderie by forming fight camps and leagues to participate in ranking and champion tracking systems. Join forces, train like real-life UFC fighters and go online to compete against other camps in the virtual UFC world.
- Carreer Mode - An intuitive "Game Is Watching You" system tracks every action and uses this information to dictate in-game commentary, opponent intelligence and overall career progression. On the quest to reach the UFC Hall of Fame, enhance the Career Mode experience through online co-op sparring sessions with respective fight camps and form unique personalities for created fighters to increase their cred, popularity and sponsorships based on interactions during weigh-ins and interviews.
- Title & Title Defense Modes - Fight through one of UFC's five official weight classes to earn and defend a championship belt in Title Mode. In Title Defense Mode, a fighter's condition remains persistent, with milestone challenges built in along the way.
- Tournament Mode - Explore up to 16-player individual and team tournaments within one system. Utilize UFC fighters or created fighters and select from arcade-style play with repeated fighter appearances or experience simulation play with fighter representation limited to one appearance.
|Product Type||P/O PS3 Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.01 Kg|
|Developer||Yuke's Media Creations|