- Home /
- Back to the Future: The Game 30th Anniversary Edition [Pre-Owned] /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Six months after the events of the third Back to the Future film, the DeLorean Time Machine mysteriously returns to Hill Valley-minus its owner. Now Marty must go back to 1931 and recruit the help of a reluctant teenage Emmett Brown to save his pal Doc from certain death. Can they repair the rifts of the past without accidentally erasing the future?
Authentic to the last detail and a hit with reviewers the world over, Telltale's Back to the Future series reunites the stars of the original movies and is a phenomenal success.
Written in collaboration with Bob Gale (BTTF movie writer and producer), the series features the voices of Christopher Lloyd as 'Doc' Brown, Claudia Wells as Jennifer Parker and in a ground-breaking cameo, Michael J. Fox returns to the franchise that helped make him a movie lege
- Continue the adventures of Marty and Doc 6 months after the events of the third film.
- Featuring the voice of Christopher Lloyd as Dr. Emmett Brown
- The series features a ground-breaking cameo, Michael J. Fox returns to the franchise that helped make him a movie legend.
- 5 episodes to play though, It's About Time, Get Tannen, Citizen Brown, Double Visions & Outatime.
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||P/O PS4 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.0100|
Buy NEW $48.00
Regular Price: $54.95
You Save: $6.95 (13%)
Buy NEW $34.95
Regular Price: $39.95
You Save: $5.00 (13%)
Buy PRE-OWNED $32.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $42.00
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question