Experience the NES Wirelessly, 8Bitdo x Analogue
The Retro Receiver is a Bluetooth dongle; it enables 8Bitdo controllers to connect to the NES wirelessly and also allows the use of PS3, PS4, Wii remote and Wii U Pro controllers. It is no longer a dream to play NES games wirelessly. The Retro Receiver also supports Windows (X-INPUT) MacOSX（X-INPUT）and PS3.
Trailers & Videos Playlist
Classic Design, Upgradeable
Designed as an homage to the original NES and compatible with all original NES systems. Built-in CPU and FLASH memory chip with upgradeable firmware.
- Original NES (all models)
- Analogue Nt
- All systems with an NES-style controller port
- All 8Bitdo controllers & arcade sticks
- PS3, PS4
- Wii Mote, Wii U Pro
- Bluetooth 2.1+EDR, Class 2
- DC Power supply 5V, 100mA(powers directly from the NES controller port)
- Additional buttons mapped to turbo on all controllers
- Compatible with two-four Retro Receivers for multiplayer player games
- All 8Bitdo controllers are compatible with Mac/PC, iOS, Android and many next gen systems
- Power on 8Bitdo controller to enter pairing mode.
- Press pairing button on Retro Receiver to pair new controller.
- Wait untill both LED's are solid blue.
- Your controller is now paired.
In the Box:
- 1 x Retro Receiver
- 1 x Micro USB
|Product Type||Retro NES|
|Packaged Weight||0.21 Kg|
Customers Also Bought
Customers who own this also own the following: