Based on the puzzles devised by World-Famous puzzle maker 'Nikoli', SUDOKU: The Puzzle Game Collection has exploded onto the 3DS platform as Hudson's very first title for the latest Nintendo 3DS. Test your mental prowess for hours on end with over 600 puzzles available within four different styles including: Hashi (Bridges), Shikaku (Boxes) and Akari (Museum) - some of Japan's most taxing puzzle styles. Forget newspapers and books, take away an endless supply of Sudoku as your trusty travel companion - only on the Nintendo 3DS!
- 4 Puzzle Types - including Sudoku, Hashi (Bridges), Shikaku (Boxes) and Akari (Museum)
- 600 Puzzles to choose from - you'll never again be stuck waiting for tomorrow's newspaper
- It's 3D!!!! - add flavour and spice to an old classic with numerous 3D visuals. Tilt the console or speak into the microphone to change the images on the 3D screen to switch to the 'Entire Puzzle' view - no buttons required!
- Utilise Nintendo's clever 'Play Coins' system - earn points for carrying your 3DS with you and exchange these within the game for hints to particularly challenging puzzles
- From beginner to expert - whether you're a Sudoku grand master, or just picking up your first puzzle, the four levels of difficulty ensure that each individual's ability will be adequately challenged.
|Product Type||2DS/3DS Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|