- Home /
- Pokémon X with Official Strategy Guide /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Welcome to the world of Pokémon! The Pokémon games are a series of role-playing games where you assume the role of a hero and set off on an exciting adventure with mysterious creatures called Pokémon! Beyond the exciting story, the series contains many social features, such as trading and battling with friends!
- Your First Pokémon: At the beginning of your adventure, you will be given the opportunity to choose one of three Pokémon. Pick whichever Pokémon you prefer-there's no wrong choice!
- Epic Adventures Await: Your grand adventure will take you to many amazing locations on your quest to become the Champion, the strongest Trainer of all. No matter where you go, you'll encounter many different wild Pokémon that you can befriend. You're also sure to meet lots of interesting people, as well as encounter Legendary Pokémon!
- Pokémon in the Wild: Many of the Pokémon you'll battle will be found in the wild, traveling without a Trainer. It's easy to meet Pokémon in patches of tall grass outside towns.
- Catch More Pokémon: Not only can you raise the Pokémon already in your party, but you can catch and befriend new Pokémon. Wild Pokémon can be caught in battle-if you have a Poké Ball!
- Complete the Pokédex: The Pokédex is a high-tech device that records information, such as Pokémon you've seen, as well as their traits and Habitats. Try to find every kind of Pokémon and complete the Pokédex. The Pokémon that reside in the Kalos region are registered in one of three area categories.
- Raising Pokémon: The Pokémon you befriend on your journey can gain experience in battle. Eventually, they'll get stronger by leveling up. Even Pokémon that know only a few kinds of moves at first can learn a variety of move types to grow strong!
- Trainer Battles: You'll frequently encounter other Trainers around the Kalos region. When you meet eyes with another Trainer, a Pokémon battle will start! Seek out battles with these Trainers to gain valuable experience!
Pokémon X and Pokémon Y: The Official Pokémon Strategy Guide
- Premium hardcover binding—dust jacket includes region map!
- A complete walkthrough of all the Gym Badges!
- Detailed information on all the new game features, from Sky Battles and Horde Encounters to Pokémon-Amie and more!
- A guide to where to find hidden items and special Pokémon—with a location index!
- Hints on the best ways to use Roller Skates, ride Pokémon, and challenge Gym Leaders!
- A super effective 4.78” x 7.18” premium fiber Pokémon screen cleaner to keep your Nintendo 3DS™ system looking sharp!
- Helpful tips and tricks for getting the most out of the PSS and online play!
- An updated type matchup chart that includes the all-new Fairy type!
- Pullout map to guide you through the Kalos region!
|EAN||Does not apply|
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||2DS/3DS Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.7000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question