The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Your New Life With Furry Friends Begins Here!
The Nintendogs puppies are back in the palm of your hand on the Nintendo 3DS system, with even cuter and more expressive puppies and, for the first time, kittens! The fun from the original nintendogs game returns, with multiple breeds to choose from, accessories for your puppies and kittens to wear, and the ability to let your puppies and kittens train and compete in different challenges and activities. Nintendogs + Cats uses the built-in Nintendo 3DS camera and facial-recognition technology to enable your puppies and kittens to react to your real-life movements, mimicking your head tilts and jumping up to lick you as you lean in.
Nintendogs + Cats - French Bulldog & New Friends starts you out with 9 breeds of dogs available with 27 in total that will become available as you progress through the game. Starting breeds are:
- Yorkshire Terrier
- Siberian Husky
- Cavalier king Charles Spaniel
- French Bulldog
- German Shephard
- Basset Hound
- Shetland Sheepdog
- Each puppy and kitten has unique coloring and personality possibilities.
- Puppies and kittens look fluffier, softer and more expressive than ever in 3D.
- Adorably life-like puppies and kittens react to your touch and your voice using the built-in camera, touch screen and microphone. The facial-recognition technologies on the Nintendo 3DS even let puppies recognize their owners.
- You can take pictures of your puppies and kittens by simply tapping the camera icon on the screen, which you can save to your album and share with your friends.
- Exchange your Mii characters, puppies and kittens, and presents with other nearby players over a wireless connection (StreetPass).
- Seamlessly hop online and download new game content such as new Mii characters and items such as pet accessories (SpotPass)*
- With the Nintendo 3DS augmented-reality feature, you can watch your puppy play on your dining room table or sit in the palm of your hand.
- You will be able to walk with your puppy and have your steps counted by the built-in pedometer on the Nintendo 3DS system when you have the game inserted and in sleep mode.
- The Journal feature will keep track of your daily activities in the game. You can view other players you've encountered with StreetPass, view your pedometer data, etc.
|Product Type||2DS/3DS Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question