After years of undercover work on the Force, John Tanner wants to take matters of crime in his own hands, regardless of what the Law dictates. In a corrupt New York City run by criminal mobs, Tanner saves Senator Ballard's life. He needs help in leading a crusade against Crime. Tanner accepts to clean the city off the record, against the Senator's protection.
Tanner becomes a renegade and must take out five kingpins: a drug dealer, a human-organs trafficker, a pimp, an arms dealer and an over-greedy trader. Helped by his few friends, with no badge to hold him back, Tanner wages his war against crime with his weapon of choice: his car!
Driver Renegade is the first action driving game exclusively on Nintendo 3DS that lets you experience the intensity and brutality of urban car chases in 3D. Drive recklessly, perform jumps to fill your Rage bar and unleash devastating takedowns on your enemy cars!
Trailers & Videos Playlist
- Mature Scenario:
- Immersive dark story - 20 different story missions (from chasing a target to escaping mob of enemies) Reveal the real enemy of New York City.
- Original narration - Mature scenes depicted in comic style cinematic.
- Adrenaline-Fuelled Driving Game:
- Driving skills - 90 degrees turns, turnarounds, jumps -master all these skills to become the king of the wheel.
- Addictive gameplay - drive fast, take risks and destroy criminal activity locations to fill your rage bar. Use it to go even faster and take your enemies down!
- Unlock 50 cars and customize them in the garage mode.
- Discover over 90 challenges and 7 game modes:
- Afterburner - last man standing mode
- Killing Road - win a race with no rules
- Freedom racing - finish first using your own path through the city
- Time attack - beat the timer
- Elimination mode - last car at checkpoint is eliminated
- Road War - take out all enemies in a limited time
- Demolition Run - stunt and destruction challenge
- Free open world - explore the vast modern city of New York - Queens, Manhattan, China Town, all rendered in 3D.
|Product Type||2DS/3DS Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|